Kalsun groupsDigital card
A digital business card (also known as a virtual or electronic business card) is an online means of sharing contact information. Digital business cards can be created on an iPhone, iPad, Android, or computer, and are oftentimes more affordable than their paper counterparts. Like typical business cards, electronic business cards can be customized, designed, and shared with anyone. There are no space constraints with digital cards—you can add as much or as little information to your card as you’d like. In addition to your normal contact information (like your name, company, email, and phone number) you can enrich your card with a photo or video, a logo, social media profiles, and more.
Uses of Digital Card
- Single Platform: Printed cards make up a heap in a few months so it becomes hard to find when required. It might get misplaced too as they are flooded like anything by the clients. It might also contain some irrelevant data.
- Environment-friendly: A Survey shows that 88% of printed cards handed out are thrown out in less than a week. Annually 50-60 billion cards are printed out of which 45-50 billion are thrown into landfills. These can be stopped by increasing the use of Digital Visiting cards. Save Trees, Save Environment, Become Environment- friendly.
- Easy Updation: Another advantage of a Digital Visiting card is that it is easily updated. In the case of Printed cards, we need to Redesign and Reprint the cards which becomes difficult and expensive for small businesses. A Digital Visiting card lets you automatically update the changes in your contact information, addresses, and vice versa.
- Easy Access: You can get easy access to the visiting cards shared by others on your Smartphone anytime, anywhere. Due to the Digital India Campaign, everyone is Digitizing themselves and so everyone can easily access the Digital cards.
- Inexpensive: Digital cards are not required to be printed and designed, unlike paper cards. So, Digital Visiting cards are far cheaper if not inexpensive than paper cards.
Taking Your Business to The Next Level
Kalsun registered innovation in all levels of business to maintain the standard towards globalization. In Spite of the uncertain situation, we continuously moved on with an experience to handle the odds. In addition, Kalsun plans & organizes to provide the best source of support in all means in communication, technological upgrade, cashflows, workflows, supply chain management, problem-solving & risk management with the professional’s under all levels towards advancements.
In order to meet in today’s global economy, Kalsun faces a range of moral challenges. Focus out and approach with innovation inbuilt experience and the right team – With ability and courage to solve the problem ensures good service and security, providing adequate tangible proof of quality. A step toward making up with new innovation, way forward with the motto to enhance clients to reach enterprise business globally.
“I can’t believe it took us this long to make a change. So happy that we did. Numbers don’t lie.”
John Doe, Divi CEO